Friday, November 25, 2005

GWEN STEFANI: fuck. off.


"Hi! It's Gwen! Harajuku!!!! lol!!! On the 5th of December, I will be releasing the 74th single from my amazing album 'Love. Angel. Music. Baby.' OUT NOW!!! It's really cool and poptatstic, with enough hiphop/RnB to fool the yanks into buying my tihs - that's 'shit' spelt backwards! Like on my anthemic song 'Hollaback Girl'!! Remember?? HARAJUKU Y'ALL!!!!!! Anyway, the new song's called 'Luxurious' and it's got a rap on it. A rap! Like when I collaborated with Eve! That's because I'm so into like, bridging the gap between different music genres, and not whore myself to every single market to ensure my tihs appeals to everyone so i can make millions and endlessly release fillers from my rather quite ropey debut solo album!!! OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!"


Disclaimer: 'Luxurious' does not feature the gap-bridging rap on the album 'Love.Angel.Music.Baby', cause, well we didn't think we'd release so much material from one album and when it came to it, we thought we'd better buff it up a bit. OUT NOW!!!!etc

No comments: