Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MIMI TURNS 36: riiight

Still harvesting the attention gathered from her latest 'comeback album' like a crackhead on the lookout for cheap smack, Mariah was recently spotted out and about (jeans firmly tucked in boots) celebrating her 36th birthday. Now, call us cynical, but hasn't girlfriend been in her mid-30s for about two decades? She certainly looks like it. We miss the days of Charm Bracelet ("of what?" - exactly), when no one bought her music and she totally lost the plot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.100datingwebsites.com

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I
find this topic to be really something which I feel I
might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me.
I am having a look ahead for your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get
the hold of it!

my page miu miu 財布