Wednesday, October 26, 2005

*NSYNC: hell yeah


Some may regard the release of this Greatest Hits package as a ropey attempt to harvest some well-needed cash wasted on the launch of Russian space shuttles, or even ropier singing and acting careers. Some, however, may regard it as a bloody excellent reason to get back into *NSYNC!! Without having to skip through any fillers!! (Except tracks 5, 11 and 12. SPUNK is however very excited about hearing tracks 2, 4, 6 and 9 on the same CD for the very first time).

And judging by the sight of Justin's hair and very special see-through shirt, we're guessing that if the band couldn't even re-group to shoot this album cover, it'll be the last we ever see of them together.

Here's the track-listing:

1.Bye Bye Bye

2.Girlfriend (remix) - The good one! With Nelly!!

3.This I Promise You

4.It's Gonna Be Me

5.God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You

6.I Want You Back

7.Pop

8.Gone

9.Tearin' Up My Heart

10.I Drive Myself Crazy - remember the AMAZING mental asylum video?

11.I'll Never Stop

12.Music Of My Heart (with Gloria Estefan)

No comments: