Wednesday, February 01, 2006

KUBB: must-buy music

- "Hiii, I'm Lisa L'Anson, my voice is reeeal smooth and nothing like Radio One's Nemone, and i do incessant voice-overs for any old shit on promo at Asda... AND THIS IS KUBB. Their new album 'Mother' is amaaaaziing. It's full of great songs that are really good and great. I've never actually heard any of them but the tv ads are very convincing. Buy it!"



- "What? Oh ai, KUBB are a fantastic band. Some people speculate the lead singer is really ginger and furiously dyes his hair daily, on the count of all the freckles, but me, Edith Bowman, i personally think he looks very indie, very non-mainstream. Which means good. You can get their fantastic album 'Mother' from Sainsburry's for a wicked £8.99! That's how much my credibility is worth! I'm sorry i must dash now - there's an envelope being openned somehwere in Brixton and i need a new pair of ugg boots to go with my floral poncho. Haggis."

No comments: